At First Tee of Salina, we realize that so many things will look different in a post COVID-19 world and want you to know that we are adapting our 2020 Summer Program to reflect those changes. Ensuring the safety of our participants and coaches will be our top priority.
We have adopted the following procedures to help make sure that happens.
- Participants should use the online portal to register for all programs.
- Participants who live in a home with vulnerable persons should not register.
- Check-in will be performed roll-call style. Name tags and yardage books will be distributed at the first class, and participants will be responsible for application before classes.
- Coaches will wash their hands (for a minimum of 20 seconds) before and after each class.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in high traffic areas.
- Any coach with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be directed to stay home for the day.
- If a participant is not feeling well in any way, that participant will be asked to stay home for the day.
- We encourage participants who live with a person who has contracted or showing symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home
- Sharing of equipment and materials will be prohibited, Any sharing necessitates cleaning between uses. We will require participants to provide their own clubs or check out a set (library style), take the clubs home and return them when classes are finished.
- If an inadvertent sharing does occur, equipment will be taken out of rotation and sanitized.
- During programming social distancing will be recognized.
- Water fountains will be off limits. Participants will be encouraged to bring their own bottled water.
After completing our activity for the day, we WILL NOT return to the First Tee room. Participants will be dismissed outside.