2021 Winter Program
REGISTRATION BEGINS DEC. 28
With the indefinite closure of Salina Fieldhouse, we’ve made significant changes to our 2021 Winter Program. We will be conducting limited programming by using the golf simulator and other areas at Sky Trampoline Park, 1820 S. Ninth Street. Programming will begin Jan. 18 or 19 and continue for six weeks. Each class will last an hour.
This program will look different than any previous Winter Program. We will be following COVID-19 protocols, including masking, social distancing, hand washing and temperature checks.
- Participants should use the online portal to register for all programs.
- Participants who live in a home with vulnerable persons should not register.
- Check-in will be performed roll-call style.
- Coaches will wash their hands (for a minimum of 20 seconds) before and after each class.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in high traffic areas.
- Any coach or participant with a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be directed to stay home for the day.
- If a coach or participant is not feeling well in any way, he or she will be asked to stay home for the day.
- We insist participants who live with a person who has contracted or showing symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home.
- Sharing of equipment and materials will be prohibited, Any sharing necessitates cleaning between uses. IF YOU NEED TO BORROW CLUBS, NOT A PROBLEM. Contact Erik at 833-8227 and you check out a set for the session.
- If an inadvertent sharing does occur, equipment will be taken out of rotation and sanitized.
- During programming social distancing will be recognized.
- Water fountains will be off limits. Participants will be encouraged to bring their own bottled water.
2021 Winter Program
|PLAYer||4 p.m., Monday (CLOSED)||CLOSED|
|PLAYer||5:15, Monday||Jan 18|
|PLAYer||4 p.m., Tuesday||Jan., 19|
|Par-Birdie-Eagle||5:15, Tuesday||Jan. 19|
If you have any questions, call Erik at 833-8227 or emai firstname.lastname@example.org.