Tee Off For Charity
set for June 19
Help raise money for First Tee and other Salina
- Join us Friday, June 19th at the Salina Municipal Golf Course from 2 to 6 p.m. to support your favorite charity. BE Wealth is proud to host the second annual Tee Off For Charity to support local Salina Non-for Profits.
- Join us on the links for a Chip, Putt and Drive Competition: See how far you can drive a golf ball, how close you can hit a 100 yard shot and try your luck to make a long putt. This is an all ages, all skill level event!
- In addition to prizes for each golf category, we will award a bonus to the charity who has the most participants! New this year, we will donate $1000 to your charity of choice if you make a hole in one on the 100 yard chip shot!
- Come out for some fun golf challenges all while supporting your favorite charity! “Tee times” are encouraged.
- Set up your tee time via email email@example.com or contact the BE Wealth office 785-309-7007.
- Suggested donation: $25 individual, $50 family.
- Charities to benefit include First Tee of Salina, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Salina, Salina Area United Way, Salina Regional Health Foundation, Salina Emergency Aid food bank, Kansas Wesleyan University Golf Team, Salina AM Ambucs and more!